Skip to content
The Setai, Miami Beach
- The design concept of The Setai merges the Art Deco movements of South Beach and Asia. And it’s apparent the moment you step foot in the lobby — the antique gray brick flooring was actually transported brick-by-brick from an Art Deco building in Shanghai.
- The floor-to-ceiling windows in the newer Tower suites offer sweeping views of the Atlantic and what seems like a mile long stretch of South Beach.
- It’s easy to spend the day lounging in one of the oversized daybeds by The Setai’s three azure pools, each separated with hedges for privacy. With varying temperatures, you can choose which pool is the perfect fit for your afternoon dip.
- Valmont for The Spa at The Setai, Miami Beach contains just four private spa suites, each complete with its own bathroom, steam shower and robe and slippers to lounge in. The spa’s traditional treatments incorporate the healing techniques of Bali, India and Tibet.
- From Jaya’s inventive Asian cuisine to The Ocean Grill’s fresh seafood, the hotel is well stocked with amazing food.